A preprinted base label can be subsequently inscribed with additional information. The base label features a partially attached laminate, which can be completely applied after the manual inscription. This creates a label for demanding applications.
- The entire label construction consists of two materials:
A) Base material 4108 29 00 - white writeable PE-film
B) Protection film 4009 11 00 - transparent, selfadhesive Polypropylene film
- The special topcoat on the base label ensures an exact manual inscription.
- In its initial stage, the overlaminate is only partially applied to the base label.
- >> The unapplied portion of the laminate still features the liner, which is removed after the manual inscription, completing the entire overlamination of the base label.
- This completed construction protects against mechanical abrasions, weathering, aggressive fluids and dirt.
Any product identification with manual data inscription requiring protection against a variety of exposures.