Sealing Tab Labels
A pull tab positioned laterally as part of the product ID label allows for easy removal off the liner. An overlaminate protects the print from mechanical forces and aggressive mediums.
- The material was selected based on the corresponding substrates. Paper with various adhesives is used as the base material, which is then laminated with a protective film.
- Samples have the following construction:
>> 1108 0500 (removable) + 3003 1004 (laminate)
>> 1107 0100 (permanent) + 3003 1004 (laminate)
- Labels printed in two colors
- The liner is partially die-cut along the contour of the tab
- Labels protect the connectors against dirt and can be removed residue-free upon installation
A connector ID label is used during the manufacturing of electronic components. The technician can remove the label during the installation of the unit, which is made possible through the laterally-positioned peel tab.