Measurement Technology Labels
A nonadhesive film is used for the identification of counting purities in preprinted and precise die-cutted form. After individual printing in TT, the labels can be separation by the perforation and inserting as an individual plate in the counter.
- Mateial 4120 28 00 8 mil (200 microns) white matte Polyethylene mono film
- The material can be preprinted with customized colors not available with thermal transfer print.
- Precise die-cuts in a variety of geometrical shapes within the label allow for an easy application into the dial.
>> Several variations are possible – machine or cross direction
- Labels are perforated for easy individualization and application. Remarkable is that the perforation does not affect the process capability during manufacturing.
- Labels are also supplied in rolls for processing in thermal transfer printers.
- The use of high-quality resin ribbons can yield excellent results for durability.